The First National Bank of Parco was open from 1924 until 1933. The interior was finished in American Walnut. Parco/Sinclair Museum now occupies this site. Sinclair's Lasting Legacy project was opened in August 1990.
Relive the past of Parco/Sinclair through our memorabilia, artifacts and potpourri. The museum is open year round and is free to the public.
The Town of Sinclair is currently doing some remodeling and the museum is closed to the public until late October.